What’s next for Hellhunter?

Official Anouncements, Questions & Feedback about Hellhunter
Jet Strange
Novice
Novice

Re: What’s next for Hellhunter?

Postby Jet Strange » 30 Nov, 2016

Werkschau wrote:Hey guys,

obviously too late to the party - just heard about the game a few hours ago - and sad to see it not funded but looks like you've already dusted yourselves off and are ready to try again.

In case you didn't know: gog.com also has an early access program in place called "In Development". Might be worth considering to sign up for that too (https://www.gog.com/games?feature=in_development).

Also, have you thought about setting up a PayPal backing portal of some sorts on your homepage? Worked out for other games - the most prominent one being Star Citizen - just fine in the past.

(the gog.com part)DUDE THAT's crazy :O!! I just read the development rules yea Balistic game you should check this out :O

About your last comment... yea I asked them that :P and they kinda answered that with the private investment.

Axyontozo
Novice
Novice

Postby Axyontozo » 30 Nov, 2016

Your game is something I’ve been waiting for very long.
I immediately backed a fair bit, and I’d be stupid not to multiply it if there’s a return of investment option!

However since it seems to be open for outside bids, it might be beneficial to at least briefly mention it.
Is your investment based on kickbacks like kickstarter ? or do you offer any monetary return or equaty?

Ballistic
Nephilim
Nephilim

Postby Ballistic » 30 Nov, 2016

Axyontozo wrote:Your game is something I’ve been waiting for very long.
I immediately backed a fair bit, and I’d be stupid not to multiply it if there’s a return of investment option!

However since it seems to be open for outside bids, it might be beneficial to at least briefly mention it.
Is your investment based on kickbacks like kickstarter ? or do you offer any monetary return or equaty?

Most certainly, it will be a bit of both.
There will be a monetary ROI, so it’s a good way to support us and earn some money.
Also all investors will get Kickstarter goodies (e.g. key, OST, etc)

Feel free to drop us an email at invest [at] ballisticinteractive.com, and we will notify you as more information is available.

Axyontozo
Novice
Novice

Postby Axyontozo » 01 Dec, 2016

Ballistic wrote:Most certainly, it will be a bit of both.
There will be a monetary ROI, so it’s a good way to support us and earn some money.
Also all investors will get Kickstarter goodies (e.g. key, OST, etc)

Feel free to drop us an email at invest [at] ballisticinteractive.com, and we will notify you as more information is available.

Music to my ears, email sent :)

Jet Strange
Novice
Novice

Postby Jet Strange » 04 Dec, 2016

I just sent mine just now :)

Bracentel
Novice
Novice

Postby Bracentel » 05 Dec, 2016

Hey Hellhunter looks so good!
Just curious, have you completely ruled out 2nd crowdfunding?

Ballistic
Nephilim
Nephilim

Postby Ballistic » 05 Dec, 2016

Bracentel wrote:Hey Hellhunter looks so good!
Just curious, have you completely ruled out 2nd crowdfunding?

Cheers mate, we haven't ruled anything out yet, crowdfunding is certainly an option!
Thanks to users such as Jetstrange & Werkschau, we are now aware of other exciting avenues.
At the end of the day we'll carefully make the most informed decision, to deliver the best possible game :)

Jet Strange
Novice
Novice

Anything to discuss ?

Postby Jet Strange » 31 Jan, 2017

Its been awfully Quiet... any news?

Ballistic
Nephilim
Nephilim

Postby Ballistic » 04 Mar, 2017

Hey Jet, sorry for the late reply and being quiet, we've been knee deep in developing Hellhunter :)

You might be seeing some updates on our social media in the next few months.

Meanwhile we're looking into moving forum operations to steam soon, but we'll be sure to make an announcement when we do!

RafaelEmons
Novice
Novice

View first unread post

Postby RafaelEmons » 12 Mar, 2017

I noticed this as well, when I click View Latest Post on the thread topic it just seems to refresh the page and doesnt do anything.

Return to “General”